If you want to make your subscriptions public on YouTube, there are a few things you need to do:
- Go to Settings > General > Public Profile.
- Click the “Make my account public” button.
- Enter your YouTube username and hit “Save changes.”
How to make a public channel
Creating a public channel on YouTube is easy, and it can be a great way to build your audience and connect with other creators. Here are six steps to making a public channel: 1. Choose a name for your channel. Make sure it’s catchy and easy to remember. 2. Upload your first video. 3. Choose a template or create your own. 4. Add categories and keywords to help people find your content. 5. Create an About page to give viewers more information about you and your channel. 6. Share your channel with friends and family, and encourage them to subscribe!
How to share your channel with the public
The best way to share your channel with the public is by posting regularly on social media and using keywords that people are likely to search for when looking for your content. Additionally, create a blog and/or podcast and share links to those. Finally, make sure your branding is on point so that viewers know who you are and what you’re offering.
How to share your youtube subscriptions publicly
If you’re one of the countless people who subscribe to your favorite YouTube channels via the subscription box on the right-hand side of the page, you probably want to share that information with friends and family. But what if you don’t want strangers knowing about your favorite channels? There are a few ways to share your subscriptions without broadcasting everything to the world.
Public subscriptions on YouTube have been available to creators since October of 2017. However, only a small percentage of creators have made their subscriptions publicly available. This guide will show you how to make your subscriptions public on YouTube so that viewers can see them easily.
One way is to use an app like Subscription Box. This app will keep your subscriptions private by hiding them from the public page instead of displaying a list of subscribed channels in a separate tab. Subscription Box also has “profile pages,” which lets you create personalized pages for each of your subscribed channels. Only people who know about your profile can see which tracks you’re subscribed to.
How to share your videos publicly
Here are a few tips if you want to share your videos with the world but don’t know-how. First, create a youtube account and log in. Next, click on the “History” tab at the top of the page. Under “Published content,” select “All videos.” Click on the video you want to share and choose “Share on Facebook.” Select “Share on Twitter.” Select “Send to Email (Only if available in your country).” Finally, click on each option and copy the link. You can also send these links through email or text message.
How to make your youtube videos public
Making your youtube videos public is easy! Here are six steps to help make your videos public:
1. Go to YouTube and sign in.
2. Click on your name at the top of the screen and choose “Profile” from the dropdown menu.
3. On the Profile page, click on “Privacy Settings.”
4. Under “Public Videos,” select “Yes, make my videos public.”
5. Click on the “Make My Video Public” button to create a new video and set its privacy status to “Public.”
6. Copy and paste one of these share buttons into your social media posts or website comments to share your newly published video!
How to make your youtube channel public
If you have a youtube channel, you’re probably wondering how to make it public. There are a few different ways to do this, and each has its own set of pros and cons. Ultimately, the method you choose depends on what kind of information you want your viewers to be able to find about you.
Make your channel private: This is the easiest way to make your channel public, but only people who know the password can see it. This might be good if you just want friends and family to see your videos or don’t want random strangers finding them via search engines.
How to make a public youtube channel
Making a public youtube channel is a great way to share your videos with a broad audience. Follow these simple steps to get started:
1. Decide what you’d like to share. If you have a video about your favorite hobby, start with that. If you want to create educational content, start there.
2. Choose a name and logo for your channel. Make sure the name is catchy and includes the word “youtube” (e.g., FunWithScience) and that your logo is recognizable but straightforward (e.g., an eye or smiley).
3. Choose a website where you will host your videos (e.g., YouTube, Vimeo, Blip). Ensure the website has appropriate copyright rules in place and allows for public channels.